Welcome To aBlackWeb

Psychological problems: are they a pharmaceutical scam?

Yep........... His mom was pro med because of the beneficial things that came with ie grades, attitude and focus. I took him off to see how it goes from here. We shall see
a family friend was a "wild" kid. it'd probably be diagnosed as ADHD or some similar attention span issue. his parents managed it n he's a very chilled out adult. it took a lot of work but they did it without meds.

My meds for ADHD helps a lot. Able to focus easier much easier. Still a struggle sometimes tho. I don't think folks need meds for everything but it's many situations where self help not enough

Ya'll will hate me but I don't believe in none of that "here take this pill for your depression, ADHD, ADD, PTSD" and whatever other "so called" mental health issue you have.

If its mental you can fix it yourself. Mentally.

*weebay shrugs.

IMG_0514.JPG

I think it's right to feel that big pharmaceutical companies are behind lots of people being over prescribed and that there are better alternatives in treatment. But we have more knowledge of the brain now and have insight into what chemicals can do for you. So we can't deny treatments work. Science and shit.

Well inform us nigga goddamn

Slow dine grandpappy and lower your tone g

BXwuZQ.gif

lol @ going into a thread to say misinformation is being spread and not correcting it.

talk about contributing fuck-all.

lol @ going into a thread to say misinformation is being spread and not correcting it.

talk about contributing fuck-all.

Switch my name back it's been long enough. Stay blessed.

It's still

wpid-wp-1427627212685.gif

Told you to keep it moving

Back