Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prom stories . . .

Yea we argued the rest of the night once prom was over, had a big fight on the train home lol. fucked and went to bed. We eventually broke up after that smh. She was bad too, hell they both were tho. Good times..
C9BE624C-A2B7-4A4D-9DF6-53036495266C.jpeg

Sitting on the train at 1am in a tux is crazy

Only one of my schools (grade 7 and 8) held a prom. Nobody really took dates tho. There was more leaning against walls than dancing. Boys one side, girls on the other side, typical early teen social anxiety.

Only highlights I can remember were getting open hand slapped by a girl I rejected a dance with, and accepting another with a girl who had the phattest butt in the school. i vaguely remember popping a boner. probably did, being a hormone raging 14 year old an all.

to put it bluntly, it was shit. a middle school prom can't really live up to the idealized, sensationalized and romanticized projection u see in TV and movies (what we all wish them to be).

Last edited:
Not really wild, but about a month or so before prom me and one of my crew came to blows in the lunchroom. Shit was pretty fucked up and had the crew kinda split 'cause truthfully we were both in the wrong, but niggas had pride. I go to the prom down at Cobo Hall downtown. Shit was live as fuck, dope ass DJ, food was top notch, everything was tight. I'm standing with my date in the line to have prom pics taken and out the corner of my eye I see dude walking up. I'm thinking "I know this nigga ain't finna try shit here..." and my stance changed and I had a fist ready for his ass. He came up like "Yo dawg... Look, my bad, that shit got outta hand bruh, we don't need to be beefin' aiight?". I relaxed, apologized for my part in it, dapped him up, bro hugged it out, and we squashed it right then and there.

Last edited:
Back