Welcome To aBlackWeb

Profligate people, two-timers, trifling folks, serial cheaters and hypergamy

JohnSmithCAN

I was 15, she was 14 and definitely was not a virgin. I still remember the first time slipping in. Ooh-wee! What a feeling!

She lived 2 doors down with her auntie who was the neighborhood hoe, lol. She was letting high school niggas fuck on the regular. Thinking back she was a criminal cause this bitch was at least in her late 20’s if not older.

[...]

Her boyfriend at the time hated my ass cause I had 24/7 access to his girl, lol. Used to slide in while she was on the phone with him, lol.
You should tip her off to the cops. Most sex predators are rarely capable to refrain their pulses, while most promiscuous women are well known for their inability to overcome the thrill that enacts their sex/dating life as they ages, unless being satisfied on every plane by their current commited partner or husband (for example, it is statistically proven that women and younger sexually active girls who cheats on their boyfriends at an early age, are more likely to remain unloyal to any monogamous relationship for the remainder of their days) .

I doubt she changed her habits decades later... you have a past-her-prime Big Bad Wolf roaming around your grandmother's neighborhood or wherever the former one lives now.

[...]

Your latter paraphrase gave me an idea. Why not making a topic about easy women and women in couple who want/are tempted to/does cheats?

This topic does applies onto men who does the same as well.

So... have you already met someone who was either tempted to, or did cheat on their partner over you or someone else...? Or did you?

Besides the aforementioned cases, in one or two of @Isaiah990 's threads, of female older teachers, educators and trainees (most of them been in couple, nay married) whose appreciation and fondness toward me as a minor who was blossoming into manhood bordered into nonplatonic feelings; or the countless instances of girls in couple who feigned, with some relatively blatant lack of experience in matters of bluffing up from 5th grade to my last secondary grade not entertaining any pseudoromance, so-called "romantic friendship" or "situationship" with some of their favourite orbiters amid their male "friends" (unlikely fully-grown women, who does bluffs somewhat better) ... I can tell that I've been blatantly approached by, woo-ed by and/or sometimes entertained a nonplatonic relationship with a plethora of women in couple since my early teens.

Four of these first cases were my older brothers's girlfriends and ex-girlfriends: my oldest brother's ex-girlfriend was hitting on both I and my late older brother, when I was 17.

My late brother's babymomma and ex-girlfriend, who knew I had a knack on her when I was little, keep making some advances on me since my early teens and keep staggeringly pushing ever a little too much further since I was around 17 - 23.
At some point, she even invited me to attend some study tutorship to her home when I was around that aforementioned age, as she knew I am orienting myself to a rather similar career path than her-- except that her invitation to mentorship studies was full of double entendre about the suggestion it would be more than just that... she changed her mind, however, when I get later tempted by the offer.
No one, absolutely no one within my family-- not even my niece (their daughter) figured about the behavioral tendencies of her babymomma being sometimes more but simply filial... they're all so naive or plain seldom willing to blind themselves about every mess and twisted matters that revolves around them, it give me headaches-- I mean, she publicly hitted on me front to them all thrice! Including during the freaking funerals day of both my brother (her ex!!) and another relative of mine!!

Another of my deceased brother's hookups was first politely complimenting me between two sips of wine by comparing my personal charm as those of some "nervous attractive journalist or reporter walking around, but become confident when caught something that fit [my] agenda" (while she did compare my brother to some manly, ferocious womanizer who remains confident he can conquer anything) ... prior to later attempting to molest me at early morning, while I was taking a shower to my mother's home (she was heavily drunk and high, but still) .

Whom to my oldest brother's current fiancée used, when I was around ages 18 - 21, to hit on me, grope me and cuddle me in an inappropriate way when she was drunk. She stopped since then and try to refrain her former habits while downing too many drinks, but I can tell based upon her behavioral mannerisms toward me, the way she gawk at me every once or twice a year, or how she openly express her dissaproval whenever I spoke about my trials with other women who vainly try to abuse me or harass me at work or outdoors, that whatever she used to hold toward me never totally faded away.

Besides this, there has plenty of women in couple who tried me-- and still does to this day onward. I've already been proposed by a very loud, carousing ex-girlfriend wannabe of a then-best friend, thrice during that party night. Needless to say I have no longer any homies.

One of my ex-hookups had at some point got into an official couple relationship with another man, but constantly tried to nag me about how he was so-calledly superior to me on any point, as if she tried to entice a sentiment of jealousy from me-- but in vain: I just didn't care.
The day she insulted me one too many times, I dropped her ass. The next day later, she broke up with her boyfriend and fell ill for the next two weeks, withering down in size after a forty-pounds loss and nearly passing away on the process. When we reconcilied a half-year later, she was making plenty of double entendre about me being the reason why she broke up. The next five days later, she gained 25 pounds: she was seemingly way too happy to see me again in spite her inital harsdly indifferent look (you cannot stalk over and bomb-like somebody's socials within a day and feign being the one chased ?) . How weird and headache-worthy she was. ?

But let's talk about something of recent. Just two weeks ago, a white coworker who can't stop hitting on me since mid-December had just heard some hints about me preferring bigger girls and within the next week prior the current one, she plumpened up as crazy... not the first nor second time neither than a woman in couple ruins her waistline just for the sake to sexually entice me (whether willingly or preconsciously) .

I've also been approached as well by one or two married women over the last few years.

Back