Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal in Baltimore went FULL bigot…..

LOL @ boyce watkins showing us who he really is yet again

"Is this guy being racist or being honest?"

FOH

As someone who knows people in the school system, something really does need to be done to help our kids take school more seriously. That said, you don't address that point by looking at a white person going on a racist rant and saying "Hey, he's right."

Nah he should be fired everyone is not good test takers but oh let’s target the black kids

If you’re a kid growing up in Baltimore, I can see why you are reluctant to understand the importance of school.

Ion think the vast majority of the kids are inept, I think they just don’t care, cause why. What’s their road path to victory.

They see their parents slave away at jobs that don’t respect them. Everyone who has success based on academic achievement bails, cause of course they do.

What examples of being a success in school do they have and clear routes to where it will lead them?

Where’s the inspiration and motivation?

Nah he should be fired everyone is not good test takers but oh let’s target the black kids
Yeah true, although it isn't everybody are not good test takers, there are issues if proper teaching isn’t done as well as students taking their education more seriously and being focused.

This is not Baltimore City. This guy was in Pikesvile in the county.

People were @'ing the mayor to the city for this... This is outside his jurisdiction. This guy is not the principal for children going to a public school in Baltimore City.

If you’re a kid growing up in Baltimore, I can see why you are reluctant to understand the importance of school.

Ion think the vast majority of the kids are inept, I think they just don’t care, cause why. What’s their road path to victory.

They see their parents slave away at jobs that don’t respect them. Everyone who has success based on academic achievement bails, cause of course they do.

What examples of being a success in school do they have and clear routes to where it will lead them?

Where’s the inspiration and motivation?
These are county kids. They didn't grow up in Baltimore, they live in better neighborhoods and better communities. Pikesville is actually a nice area. This doesn't apply to this specific situation

These are county kids. They didn't grow up in Baltimore, they live in better neighborhoods and better communities. Pikesville is actually a nice area. This doesn't apply to this specific situation
You think that, but county kids see life through “hood” thought processes more than kids that grow up in the city and have less hustle in them because they aren’t under the oppression of growing up in the city, that gave city kids their ambition.

Thats not just in Baltimore, that’s where I live and every else.

You’ll find that most losers as adults didn’t come from the city, they came from the county.

Thats why I say they aren’t inept, they lack motivation

You think that, but county kids see life through “hood” thought processes more than kids that grow up in the city and have less hustle in them because they aren’t under the oppression of growing up in the city, that gave city kids their ambition.

Thats not just in Baltimore, that’s where I live and every else.

You’ll find that most losers as adults didn’t come from the city, they came from the county.

Thats why I say they aren’t inept, they lack motivation

Also the exact shit in this clip

These county schools often have racist ass white staffing. A lotta city schools have mostly black teachers and principals they deal with a lot, but they at the very least connect and understand the children

These county schools do not. They act on their personal bias towards blacks and push these black children into the box they all already feel they fit in. City schools mostly want to see these kids make it out, do better, rise above their environment and generational curses.

These racist white people.... Who will never admit or even acknowledge their racism just want to label them, and feel superior Knowing these kids ain't gonna be shit because they expect to not be shit

Back