Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED President Biden's Son (Hunter) Convicted Of All 3 Felony Gun Charges

test
I guess the justice system looks balanced in the eyes of many. Others will clearly look at this a sacrifice. Who's right, everybody because no one is wrong today.

I guess the justice system looks balanced in the eyes of many. Others will clearly look at this a sacrifice. Who's right, everybody because no one is wrong today.
They let him slide on the more serious charges, it's all political theater

Always wild to me that the dude who pushed to criminalize drug use, is the same guy who did everything to keep his crackhead son out of jail. Sure didn't mind destroying families over it for 3 decades.

They let him slide on the more serious charges, it's all political theater

Always wild to me that the dude who pushed to criminalize drug use, is the same guy who did everything to keep his crackhead son out of jail. Sure didn't mind destroying families over it for 3 decades.
Sounds to me, he's a selfish old prick who would do anything that's in his self interest. At least that's what I'm getting from your post.

The best part is some of the evidence used was in Hunter Biden's lap top.

The same lap top that 51 former u.s. intelligence officers called Russian disinfo.

Same lap top that had every outlet that posted about it censored at the same time.

Weeks before an election.

giphy.gif

Back