Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pregnancy Announcement

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
Ladies: How did you announce the pregnancy to your baby daddy(s)

Fellas: How'd ya baby momma(s) announce the pregnancy to you?

First baby, I went to Walmart and stole their test. My friend was with me. I Used the test in the bathroom. Drove to his house and handed him them pissy ass pregnancy sticks and cried my ASS off. He gave me a big ole hug.

Second baby, we was trying and he took me to Walmart to get an ovulation test. I kept taking it and it kept saying I wasn’t ovulating. I told his cousins gf and she said im probably pregnant already. Pissed on the stick, ran barefoot to his cousin house with the stick and told her. She was happy. He came home and I showed him and he was happy.

First baby, I went to Walmart and stole their test. My friend was with me. I Used the test in the bathroom. Drove to his house and handed him them pissy ass pregnancy sticks and cried my ASS off. He gave me a big ole hug.

Second baby, we was trying and he took me to Walmart to get an ovulation test. I kept taking it and it kept saying I wasn’t ovulating. I told his cousins gf and she said im probably pregnant already. Pissed on the stick, ran barefoot to his cousin house with the stick and told her. She was happy. He came home and I showed him and he was happy.
LOL @ bold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

each time we were both looking at the test like

tenor.gif

The first was a shock. We sat and looked at the test like o shit. The next 2 my wife just announced. Walked in like I’m pregnant. The last was the craziest. My wife called me to come outside. She in the driveway car off lights off. I’m like o shit she got fired. She hands me an envelope. I’m thinking cool she got a package lol. Starting reading it and didn’t know what I was reading so I asked. Wtf is this? She like I’m pregnant dummy. I said o ok and walked in the house

Called me said I was gonna be a daddy...tah he tah he.

That second bitch*fights memory triggers"

Called her while in boot camp for some info about my clearance and he told me... got the ultra sound in the mail the next day

For my daughter her cousin called her saying she was preggers...she was late so she took that as a sign...took the test...positive than a mug lol

Back