Praying Mantis vs Lizard

I hate those things more than spiders

Unless it's a black widow or similar dangerous spider, I might just toss it out the crib. Mantis never even crosses my mind.

Only two insects I simply must kill on sight: mosquitoes and scorpions.

Can't recall ever even seeing a mantis
I hate lizards so cool video

• Haha
Reactions: DOS_patos
You're not allowed to kill them in Jersey, I think they are some of the best creatures on this planet take out everything just like dragonflies

• Goat
Reactions: silverfoxx
That lizard was dumb as shit. He came up against a nigga that literally bit a chunk out of his face, and instead of bouncing he basically asked for more.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
That lizard was dumb as shit. He came up against a nigga that literally bit a chunk out of his face, and instead of bouncing he basically asked for more.
Just read the comments

You can see that its trying to get away but one of the producers is holding it in place.

Notice you never see the lower body? This clip was banned from the OG national geo clip because it was cruel.

Lizard struggling to get free.

We used to catch Praying Mantis and make the fight each other or feed them other bugs
this was an oldhead we play outside type thing.

they have no idea what you talking about.

i used to do the same shit.

Just read the comments

You can see that its trying to get away but one of the producers is holding it in place.

Notice you never see the lower body? This clip was banned from the OG national geo clip because it was cruel.

I was wondering why the lizard didn't fight back. I thought the producers couldn't interfere in these type of things

Just read the comments

That's fucked up. I know they stage shit, but that's a bit over the top.

Just read the comments

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn