Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Ya Weekly Phone Usage Report

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
I'm not sure if EVERY phone has this feature. So I get a weekly notification on my Galaxy showing a report of my daily average screen time. Here's mines....

Saturday tho...geesh I know we spend a majority of the time on our phones. So it's hard to cut back. B/c I know for sure work plays a big part for my hours. Having ya phone is a MUST when working 12hr shifts.

Aight so what is YOUR daily average screen time report lookin like? Post a screenshot.

What are your thoughts after seeing your report? What changes have you made in reducing your hours?

I'm on a TCL 20 pro. I can't do a week average just day to day. Looks like it's about 4hrs average.

Screenshot_2022-08-07-12-06-05-484.jpg

No smoke but what purpose would that serve?

I guess if you tryin to cut back the app usage. Like if your FB app has the most hours and you wanna cut back that...then I can see settin a timer. Especially if you set it for certain hours of the day. Like no FB after 7pm b/c that's family time.

I guess if you tryin to cut back the app usage. Like if your FB app has the most hours and you wanna cut back that...then I can see settin a timer. Especially if you set it for certain hours of the day. Like no FB after 7pm b_c that's family time.
Is the app locked at time?

That's kinda dope

3EDE7B22-0DD7-4B23-8D4C-885CE2F470A1.jpeg
Still a bit too high, trying to get it below 2.5 hrs. It’s better than it used to be though like 7 hours average I was like dang.

Back