Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Malone Says HipHop Lacks Substance

Lol when did I ever defend dude?

Don't put that evil on me b, plus dude's white, so I doubt czar gonna die on that hill

Get this white boy talking about our culture the fuck outta here

While I can see why this can viewed as a race topic, I'm more so looking at it from a generational stand point. He obviously lacks any knowledge of hiphop, same with alot of these other lil niggas. They're in a profession they don't know shit about and completely lacks respect for it.

He is the thubnail from that video kept showing a white dude. I probably got him confused with Logic tho.

The white dude in the vid was an actor fam lol With that said, I still on the fence in regards to that song, but I fuck with joyner lucas heavy.

I think this is less about a whole generation and more about Post Malone being ignorant and disrespectful of the genre/culture that made him rich. This isnt his first time doing it either.

We are too accepting in general, we allow anyone with a mic and a half way catchy tune in the game.
Imagine Cold Play just shitting on David Bowie, they would get them all the way the fuck outta here.
So we gotta get this asshole ALL the way the fuck outta here

I think this is less about a whole generation and more about Post Malone being ignorant and disrespectful of the genre/culture that made him rich. This isnt his first time doing it either.

We are too accepting in general, we allow anyone with a mic and a half way catchy tune in the game.
Imagine Cold Play just shitting on David Bowie, they would get them all the way the fuck outta here.
So we gotta get this asshole ALL the way the fuck outta here

I thought he was a bitch ass nigga from the jump.

But to what u said, was the culture this accepting from 92-2010? This generation has no codes no morals no nothing.

The white dude in the vid was an actor fam lol With that said, I still on the fence in regards to that song, but I fuck with joyner lucas heavy.
What's to be on the fence about?

It's racism from the povs of two people. Now if you talking about the kumbaya ending to the video, I could see that, but the song itself is fire

I thought he was a bitch ass nigga from the jump.

But to what u said, was the culture this accepting from 92-2010? This generation has no codes no morals no nothing.
I mean... Vanilla Ice did exist... but it has gotten worse. There are no more rules anymore

What's to be on the fence about?

It's racism from the povs of two people. Now if you talking about the kumbaya ending to the video, I could see that, but the song itself is fire
I didnt hear much racism from the black side to be honest

Back