Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post a pic of your jobs uniform, work environment or what you do.

business casual attire. and this is the environment

UPHS-%20Omaha-%20HDC%20tou.JPG

Looks like you got some crazy game of Galaga going

tumblr_m9ymsoc2lH1qh8rq6o1_500.gif

Lemme break down this nail shit from the mind of Germs..and ion know Gabi at all, I'm just saying.

She works with her hands in a place not conducive to be kind to the conditions of her hands.

Great nail beds, clipped to perfection , and moisturized

Aight peep it, great nail beds, takes time work on self but to too much vanity to where she does her nails in a way that would be counter productive to her job..down to earth

You know how u know if you look good, you look at urself in the mirror alot, ugly people don't like looking in the mirror..or people who believe that they are ugly.

Hands being moisturized in those conditions show a willingness to continuly moisturize. Which she's grown accustomed to constantly doing cause she constantly moisturizes her body. Because she loves touching her own body. Which shows...

A appreciation for her body. Which means great body, or belief in a great body..confidence

Down to earth and confident

bronidk.png

Great hands

Lemme break down this nail shit from the mind of Germs..and ion know Gabi at all, I'm just saying.

She works with her hands in a place not conducive to be kind to the conditions of her hands.

Aight peep it, great nail beds, takes time work on self but to too much vanity to where she does her nails in a way that would be counter productive to her job..down to earth

You know how u know if you look good, you look at urself in the mirror alot, ugly people don't like looking in the mirror..or people who believe that they are ugly.

Hands being moisturized in those conditions show a willingness to continuly moisturize. Which she's grown accustomed to constantly doing cause she constantly moisturizes her body. Because she loves touching her own body. Which shows...

A appreciation for her body. Which means great body, or belief in a great body..confidence

View attachment 62630

Great hands
if you dont get your sassy ass the fuck up outta here with that bullshit
YVFW.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 62630

Great hands

a7f.jpg

View attachment 62630

Great hands
One of a kind lol

Good looking out.

Nigga I hit you up when you told me to and you treated me likr bill collector.
man.....i didnt hear a message or nothing.

ill be back down there first week in sept.
we gotta link up bruh.

Back