Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post A Crazy Real Life Story You've Read or Heard

Dude I worked with told me about this and o thought he was on some bullshit years ago. Then I'm scrolling through YouTube and see this. It's pretty crazy and documented

I know a chick that says she was driving around in her car and for an hour or so she kept smelling the strong smell of liquor and cigarettes smoke. She don't drink or smoke and the smell was so strong that it was driving her crazy.

So she's driving and she has her phone face up on the passenger side and the phone rings. She looks over to see who's calling and just then a stray bullet comes through the windshield. So she panicked and slams on the brakes, then pulled over.

Another call comes through and it's her mother calling to tell he that her uncle died in a car accident a few hours earlier. That's when it hit her, her uncle was a chain smoker and alcoholic. So wit her hands shaking she searches the phone for the most recent calls.

And her mother was the only name on the caller ID for the past hour.

Oh forgot to mention, the windshield exploded but the bullet hole was in the headrest, where she woulda been had she not bent over to look at the caller Id

Back