Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pop the balloon or find love

I really don't blame her for not going on the date with dude.
Why you say that though they matched.
Do you think it was cause other guys are getting at her? I mean you running in circles if you keep telling her I'm free let me know. And she never gets back with you will eventually fall back

Why you say that though they matched.
Do you think it was cause other guys are getting at her? I mean you running in circles if you keep telling her I'm free let me know. And she never gets back with you will eventually fall back
Because he popped his balloon and said he wasn't interested at first. The only he changed his mind is because she said he was her type.

But he said he still pursued so you think they both were trying to save face?
I think she was just being nice when he changed his mind and matched with her because she said she he had dudes coming at her now applying pressure. And I know I would definitely pick the guy who knows he's interested in me off top over a dude who's only interested because I'm interested in him.

I think she was just being nice when he changed his mind and matched with her because she said she he had dudes coming at her now applying pressure. And I know I would definitely pick the guy who knows he's interested in me off top over a dude who's only interested because I'm interested in him.
Yea once it aired she had them coming at her before not so much.

I would've gave him a shot. One date won't hurt unless there was no chemistry there at all like nothing. And if that was the case I would've told him off the rip hey I'm not feeling this we can just not post these games. Cause now you bothering me and bugging me about going out.

Back