Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pontiac man is outchea doing the Lord's work confronting and recording pedophiles

Fucking shame ppl gotts try and fuck little kids. I kept dying laughing tho when homie was popping their tires and breaking windows.

When you sit back and think of old times what's even more crazier is this was normal. Once a bitch period dropped they were on it. Them kings and shit amongst other ninjas

Homie's channel is entertaining, but there's hundreds of them mfs in that one town. It's crazy how many sick fucks is out here.

This how you know a lot of that “groomer” talk coming from certain folks is pure projection.

The stats and video evidence don’t lie. Like in that thread where people were looking up sex offenders in their area, I looked up around mine and was shocked by the number of chomos just in a 5 mile radius.

And it wasn’t a lot of “zest” in them photos.

This how you know a lot of that “groomer” talk coming from certain folks is pure projection.

The stats and video evidence don’t lie. Like in that thread where people were looking up sex offenders in their area, I looked up around mine and was shocked by the number of chomos just in a 5 mile radius.

And it wasn’t a lot of “zest” in them photos.

Lol it ain’t the zesty ones it’s the regular dudes

Back