Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would that be considered some cuckold shit or an open relationship?

If they're just cool with fucking other people, I don't see an issue with it. Might wanna get tested first tho.
i always side eyed niggaz after turning that shit down, cuz niggaz be slick...thinking i might be down for the swap...

nah bruh, fuck all that..

"i'm just saying u fucked my girl... it's only right"

i'd break a nigga face off that shit, lol

It's ok if a man is involved in a relationship wit multiple females. But if it's the other way around...its "cuckold"??

Definitely an interesting lifestyle to experience I'm sure. Secure relationship with direct communication and awareness of each other

Could y'all be on the other end?

Like could you be cool with a couple that let's you fuck the chick? The dude don't watch.. don't wanna watch... Don't even wanna be in the building when y'all do it..., but homie 100% cool with you fucking his lady.... And still cool with you as well...

I've turned down 2 opportunities to be that guy. Shits weird to me. But I've always been curious who would be down to do that kinda shit

I told y'all about this happening to me while back and on the IC:

Purely at random. Well, random on my end, anyways. I was at a corner store across campus from my apartment. IIRC I stopped there for liquor but I was at the magazine rack flippin through the skin mags and dude either was there already or came in, I can't remember. Anyways he started up some bullshit chit-chat, then flat out asked if I liked pussy. At that point I was on alert for the bullshit and he said told me his wife sent him to look for a young Black guy to fuck her. Now I was already familiar with this kinda shit having been to a swinger's club a time or two so my guard goes down. He tells me she's at the coffee shop a few doors down and wants me to meet her. I pay for my shit and left with him. While we're walking he tells me they live in northern Michigan and their parents live a couple of cities over from me so when they come down to visit them they like to get away and set it up so she gets to fuck a Black dude while he watches. We get there and she wasn't bad looking, kinda plain, petite, prolly in her early 40's, and he introduces me. We kick it for a few then she asks if I live nearby and I told 'em where my spot was.

We ride to the crib and I throw on some music, offer liquor, and dude was basically like "you two have your fun" poured more to drink, took a seat in my chair and just watched while I fucked the brakes offa her. No funny biz, no jackin off, he just watched while nursing a glass of whiskey.

When we got done we exchanged numbers and email addresses and every few months they would hit me up and let me know they would be in town and it would be the same thing.

i'm conflicted on the whole poly thing. One part of me doesn't necessarily fully buy into that lifestyle but I get it and do believe the person you marry won't likely be your soulmate and human emotion, intelligence, rationality, and nature are complex enough to truly love multiple parties. The other part of me wonders the sustainability of sharing and genuinely have all parties fulfilled. We as humans, are we truly meant to be monogamous or have we been conditioned and bounded by morality? Another question is that, are there any wealthy or successful in poly lifestyle? Poly seems to only attract a certain type of crowd of ppl and they generally arent the most goal-oriented, high functioning ppl. I would deduce that the vast majority don't have careers, living paycheck to paycheck, more liabilities than assets, unstable in many aspects of life, would rather find ways to beat the system, etc. Definitely a paradox of sorts.

i'm conflicted on the whole poly thing. One part of me doesn't necessarily fully buy into that lifestyle but I get it and do believe the person you marry won't likely be your soulmate and human emotion, intelligence, rationality, and nature are complex enough to truly love multiple parties. The other part of me wonders the sustainability of sharing and genuinely have all parties fulfilled. We as humans, are we truly meant to be monogamous or have we been conditioned and bounded by morality? Another question is that, are there any wealthy or successful in poly lifestyle? Poly seems to only attract a certain type of crowd of ppl and they generally arent the most goal-oriented, high functioning ppl. I would deduce that the vast majority don't have careers, living paycheck to paycheck, more liabilities than assets, unstable in many aspects of life, would rather find ways to beat the system, etc. Definitely a paradox of sorts.

We've definitely been conditioned and bounded by morality.

This was wild disrespectful bc she mad extra. She should have fucked him the night before so that cringe didn't get aired

If this is her everyday personality and she ain't putting on for the cameras then more power to them niggas for being attracted to that
I can see you letting your woman wild out like that bringing other niggas to fuck in the house you pay for

"They are not being 100% honest about their journey.Do your research on them. The husband has actually had multiple women partners of his own throughout the marriage. In fact, it was the husband who had fallen in love with another woman first, then the wife agreed to an open marriage and started taking other male partners as well. This whole notion that the men are only with her is a lie, and was made to look that way for the show."

Back