Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moonbabe

How do y'all decide on whether or not to add a new partner to your relationship. Do y'all share or date separately? I'm thinking about giving it a try..
Also, how far (or early) into the relationship were you when y'all decided?

giphy.gif

...i gotta question for the t/s if I may.

So what made you consider doing the poly thang?

i think all parties should set boundaries tho...seems like niggas got too much to prove now and like overstepping their limits.

maybe you should both be ok with the person....not just physically and on a maturity level as well.

View attachment 21031

...i gotta question for the t/s if I may.

So what made you consider doing the poly thang?

My bd found this sista he thinks we will both like. I met her and she seems cool. I'm not sure tho energy wise if i want to open myself up like that. But at the same time, I am willing to get to know her and see where it goes. Have you been in a poly situation?

i think you both should talk about it.

its never to early or late to ask if you think that might be something you both are into.

You're right. We talk about it, I've never been in a relationship like that and i just don't know what to expect..

My bd found this sista he thinks we will both like. I met her and she seems cool. I'm not sure tho energy wise if i want to open myself up like that. But at the same time, I am willing to get to know her and see where it goes. Have you been in a poly situation?

Naw. Was just curious.

I'd be more interested in just having a 3sum than another relationship.

Naw. Was just curious.

I'd be more interested in just having a 3sum than another relationship.
True. I kinda feel like adding someone for just sex is not enough, and adding a whole nother role to the relationship dynamic is too much..
I'm somewhere in between.. Like good idea, but how do we make this work?

True. I kinda feel like adding someone for just sex is not enough, and adding a whole nother role to the relationship dynamic is too much..
I'm somewhere in between.. Like good idea, but how do we make this work?

Not sure if there's a gray area in that situation. Unless the both of yall each get a side person to chill wot every so often.

I do believe with something like this if you both aren't on the same page with it, it won't work. That goes for boundaries and all.

You're right. We talk about it, I've never been in a relationship like that and i just don't know what to expect..
just take it slow and dont expect anything...just learn from it.

it can be a beneficial thing for all parties.

but the main thing is maturity.

i have heard stories about this going completely wrong because it was made into just sex and sex is more explosive than with another person...then feeling got caught and it didnt work.

while you both may have talked about it...experimenting first will give you guidelines and see what could be and whats needed. then after wards talk about your feelings in an honest way.

communication will be very important and should be first. while most would say honesty....poor communication will cut off honesty. but great communication will take you far.

That's cuckold life
Could y'all be on the other end?

Like could you be cool with a couple that let's you fuck the chick? The dude don't watch.. don't wanna watch... Don't even wanna be in the building when y'all do it..., but homie 100% cool with you fucking his lady.... And still cool with you as well...

I've turned down 2 opportunities to be that guy. Shits weird to me. But I've always been curious who would be down to do that kinda shit

Would that be considered some cuckold shit or an open relationship?

If they're just cool with fucking other people, I don't see an issue with it. Might wanna get tested first tho.

Back