Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police Release Mugshot of 10-Year-Old Boy Who Threatened to Shoot Up His School

According to reports, a 10-year-old Florida boy was arrested after being accused of threatening to shoot up his school.

“I did a campaign: Fake threat, real consequence,” Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno told W Radio in Colombia. “While I understand the boy is 10 years old, his brain’s not fully developed, he’s a juvenile, I have to tell you: When a 10-year-old presses a trigger, the aftermath is the same regardless of the age.”

The arrest of Daniel Marquez comes on the heels of the Uvalde school shooting that left multiple dead and several others wounded. Moreover, an 18-year-old man in Florida was recently arrested for threats of a shooting making law enforcement all-the-more eager to take down would-be perps.

Good. Charge his parents as well.

Too many parents know their kids are fucked up and are not attempting to do anything about it, in denial, not seeking help from mental health professionals, not making the schools aware their kid might have these issues or they are the source and trigger of the child's issues themselves.

Identify and work to solve these problems early. Start identifying, charging kids coming out the sides of their mouths, and their parents as well and then work with them towards rehabilitation. Then label and track them.

And if you won't ban guns make more restrictions on carrying, severely tougher laws, fines and punishment for misuse, and longer sentences for crimes involving them.

Anyone with a gun out in the open near a school should get put on a t-shirt immediately. Idgaf.

At this point if you haven’t had some kind of dialogue with your kids about these shootings, I’m looking at you with the side eye. That shit is nothing to play with.

Last edited:
Back