Welcome To aBlackWeb

pick one

Ghosts. From the many stories(real or fake) they can't fuck with you 24hrs a day. They do a little spookin here and there and then are quiet. Like they have to recharge or someshit. Plus I'm designed for the 3D world, they aren't, which means I got the upper hand, GTFO Ghost bitch.

Roaches, from the many stories(real or fake) they fuck with you 24hrs a day. And will fuck your shit all up cuz they're also designed for the 3D world.

Y'all niggas dead ass picking ghosts 🤣🤣.Give me the roaches sir, we'll get them critters outta there in no time.

Still ain't fraid of no damn ghosts either tho hit they ass with the holy water

I have goosebumps just being in this thread with all of this roach talk. I hate them so much. Every summer I know without a doubt I'm going to run into a few of those mfs. Already had a run in with one this year and I've been seeing shit in the corner of my eye ever since, lol.

So yeah, ghosts, def ghosts. They could hang out with my sleep paralysis demons, lol.

Y'all niggas dead ass picking ghosts 🤣🤣.Give me the roaches sir, we'll get them critters outta there in no time.

Still ain't fraid of no damn ghosts either tho hit they ass with the holy water
You're telling me the thought of a roach going airborne doesn't make your palms sweaty?

I have goosebumps just being in this thread with all of this roach talk. I hate them so much. Every summer I know without a doubt I'm going to run into a few of those mfs. Already had a run in with one this year and I've been seeing shit in the corner of my eye ever since, lol.

So yeah, ghosts, def ghosts. They could hang out with my sleep paralysis demons, lol.

You're telling me the thought of a roach going airborne doesn't make your palms sweaty?
Mane you ever had one of them things fly directly into your face? Shit scressful bruh

Back