Welcome To aBlackWeb

Photography Equipment For Beginners

Aiight, figured I'd ask y'all this to get the thread moving again:

How do you deal with or reduce green and purple fringing when you got a lens all the way out?

I posted a few pics from an outing today in the Pic Thread, but this is one I didn't post:

IMG_0592.JPG

I got the hawk nice and in focus as well as the limb it's sitting on, but everything in the background is fucked up with this purple and green fringing.

How do you deal with or reduce green and purple fringing when you got a lens all the way out?

I posted a few pics from an outing today in the Pic Thread, but this is one I didn't post:

View attachment 1251198

I got the hawk nice and in focus as well as the limb it's sitting on, but everything in the background is fucked up with this purple and green fringing.
Do you have a uv filter on your lens?

lens hood?

Nah, lost it and the one on my Tamron 55-200 doesn't fit.

This was taken with that same lens and the shit is even worse. I was thinking maybe it was because I was trying to hold it steady in my hand and not on a tripod tho.

IMG_0605.JPG

View attachment 1251198

I try defringe or i crop. I think for birds u probably need like 300mm and above

Last edited:
Back