Welcome To aBlackWeb

Personality types dating...

Judy Winslow

Jamaica’s better
Site President
are you an introvert or extrovert?
What are you attracted to, introverts or extroverts

What were your exes?

I'm a extrovert, but I'm weird and very private about my relationships. So my ideal females have always been quiet introverts.

Introverted who attracts and is attracted to extroverts. When I'm comfortable enough I'm pretty open.

intro

seemed to attract extro

gets along better with/married to intro

in all fairness I probably would have attracted introverts to begin with, but somebody had to speak first lmao

I’m an introvert with a little extrovert mixed in and I attract both but mainly introverts

1st girlfriend- a lil of both
2nd girlfriend- introvert
3rd girlfriend -extrovert
4th girlfriend -extrovert
5th girlfriend -a lil of both
6th girlfriend -extrovert in hood settings, extremely introvert in non hood settings
7th girlfriend- extrovert
8th girlfriend turned wife- extrovert

I'm introvert, I don't think I attract anything specifically, when I'm in chase mode im very extroverted

germs made 2 points in the midst of his madness

1 being the setting.....very relatable.....of course we're all a little more outspoken and lively when around our people or in our comfort zone....that being said Im much more extro in that hood setting as well

2nd.....the chase mode changing things.....hell yeah.....when you're taken and 30 its easy af to be intro and anti-social, but I remember wanting to be everywhere it was lots of people and trying to be seen and holla at everybody....just thinking about that shit gives me a headache rn

a couple small variables can change shit up

Ive been courted women in extroverted chase mode and unintentionally had them thinking I had mad friends and the hook up.

I had a chick over to the spot when I was younger and my cousin who is extremely extroverted had her friends over. Her boyfriend and his friends. And he was a D boy, had some d boys and the "hook up" niggaz over.

When I'm in chase mode I'm extremely personable so I'm telling jokes, I'm in the middle mixing it up.

And after we get to dating she ask me for a bag, I told her I don't smoke, she said ask ya homie such and such. I'm like, ion know that nigga. She was like those wasn't yo people's ova there that time. I'm tell her, that's the first time I ever met them niggaz besides my cousins BF.

She disappointed...
:hehe:
But I already beat

This wasn't a girlfriend, just some chick I liked fuckin

This is hard, because I been trying to force myself to extrovert but I'm probably lean more towards introvert but extroverts love the kid. The extrovert women I had loved a laid back introvert.

germs made 2 points in the midst of his madness

1 being the setting.....very relatable.....of course we're all a little more outspoken and lively when around our people or in our comfort zone....that being said Im much more extro in that hood setting as well

2nd.....the chase mode changing things.....hell yeah.....when you're taken and 30 its easy af to be intro and anti-social, but I remember wanting to be everywhere it was lots of people and trying to be seen and holla at everybody....just thinking about that shit gives me a headache rn

a couple small variables can change shit up

Damn that’s true....

Me in “chase mode” is something else

Most chicks i end up with are real extroverted. But i think im over that now. Im low key I dont be turning up or clubbin like that. I wanna chick that chill like me.

Im an introvert and usually attract only extroverts including my current. Shit could be draining sometimes because she's always on on on, nonstop. Wanting to talk, wanting to do this and that, a social butterfly. And im extra laid back and hate people the majority of the time. But I think we balance each other out somewhat.

Back