12% INTROVERTED 88%
47% OBSERVANT 53%
54% THINKING 46%
74% JUDGING 26%
92% ASSERTIVE 8%

Last edited:
Infj.
Also one of the rarest.
I have been studying my strengths and weaknesses and maximizing who I am.

But it also shows why I don't get along with you niggas....because I think on a whole nother plane that you niggas can't even understand.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

I will find a way... Or make one.
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
68%
EXTRAVERTED
32%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
73%
INTUITIVE
27%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
51%
THINKING
49%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
53%
JUDGING
47%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
60%
ASSERTIVE
40%
TURBULENT

COMMANDER PERSONALITY (ENTJ, -A/-T)
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs
Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population,

Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population,
:sup:

I get the same answer each time and always act like it's a surprise...

Back