Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Peaky Blinders

Man this is one of the best shows ever!! Thomas fucking Shelby of the Peaky fucking Blinders!!

Man the acting and cinematography in this show is amazing!!

I’m so glad Arthur got out of his rut.

And I like Duke. Hopefully he plays a bigger role and doesn’t turn into a fuck nigga like Michael.

Hope Tommy gets back to his roots and goes full gangster from here on out. Let Ada be the politician like he said. Let Arthur be the muscle as he’s supposed to be.

So is Alfie still alive or is he a figment of Tommy’s imagination? That part always confused me because he’s putting Alfie in position to make real world moves but they are having beyond the grave interactions.

Also, was this supposed to be the series finale and a movie is to come? I’m here for whatever direction they go next.

Didn't like that series finale
Why the hell would the youngest brother betray them? Tommy just accepts that this kid is his son like that?

Whatever happened to the racehorse woman that was obsessed with Tommy?

They didn't even finish the story. I don't see how a movie can close the story out

I am glad that Tommy didn't die because that's too cliche with these types of shows/movies with the guy dying in the end

Was expecting Arthur to put the gun under her jaw and pull the trigger. Polly was a huge character to these guys and just shooting her in the chest didn't seem to fulfill that revenge

Didn't like that series finale
Why the hell would the youngest brother betray them? Tommy just accepts that this kid is his son like that?

Whatever happened to the racehorse woman that was obsessed with Tommy?

They didn't even finish the story. I don't see how a movie can close the story out

I am glad that Tommy didn't die because that's too cliche with these types of shows/movies with the guy dying in the end

Was expecting Arthur to put the gun under her jaw and pull the trigger. Polly was a huge character to these guys and just shooting her in the chest didn't seem to fulfill that revenge
If by youngest brother you mean Michael he’s not a brother. He’s Polly’s son that she didn’t bring into the fold until he was grown. And he blames Tommy for her death. And he tried to low key take over the family business and push Tommy and the old heads out last season.

I had to go back and watch the last episode of season 5 before I started season 6 to fill in the gaps.

If by youngest brother you mean Michael he’s not a brother. He’s Polly’s son that she didn’t bring into the fold until he was grown. And he blames Tommy for her death. And he tried to low key take over the family business and push Tommy and the old heads out last season.
Michael is their cousin. I'm talking about Finn

I had to go back and watch the last episode of season 5 before I started season 6 to fill in the gaps.
He talking bout Finn not wanting to gun up the snitch

Even though it’s cliche I wanted Tommy die like how much shit this nigga gonna survive lol

straight James Bond status

Back