Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paul Walker Had Relationships With Underage Girls

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
https://jalopnik.com/when-are-we-going-to-address-how-paul-walker-had-relati-1828227580

On Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, Fast and Furious star Paul Walker died in a fiery Porsche Carrera GT crash with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving. It was sudden and heartbreaking, a death that was especially felt in the car community. Five years later, I Am Paul Walker premieres this weekend, a documentary that seeks to immortalize the actor’s life and his accomplishments. The film does this, but also curiously ignores the major controversy surrounding his relationships with underage girls.

After news of the actor’s death broke, the Daily Mail and In Touch Weekly both ran features of how Walker’s current girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, was coping with her loss. Both of them noted that the pair began a relationship while she was 16 and he was 33. And before Pilchard-Gosnell, Walker had dated another woman, Aubrianna Atwell, while she was allegedly 16 as well.

It’s an aspect of Walker’s life that isn’t readily discussed—especially in car media—and is almost completely unknown to car enthusiasts. I actually hadn’t heard about it until years after the actor had died, which was extremely troubling since this could have been a potential statutory rape charge had the police ever looked into it. I hoped that the documentary would shed some light on the issue. It didn’t.

Most troubling, though, is that Pilchard-Gosnell, the woman he was dating until his death, also makes no appearance. Both Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell—and another woman before her—weren’t addressed at all. You’d think that a film documenting Walker’s life would be the place and time to set the record straight if it needed to be.

Because Walker’s relationship with Pilchard-Gosnell was controversial. The In Touch Weekly story mentioned:

“Jasmine began dating Paul when she was just 16-years-old — he was 33 at the time. They had been living together at the time of his death, and Jasmine had been close with his 15-year-old teen daughter, Meadow.”

ya know.,.....
lets not act like i didnt say this nigga was an asshole and got torn apart because of it.

people gotta stop seeing the smile and blue eyes and think all is good because people say good shit.

no one can hide being an asshole...you just gotta know what it looks like.

I was shocked when I read that when he died that his gf was only 23 and Paul was 40. This news isn’t shocking but yea he would have been criticized if he was still alive

I really want to know why old/er men hit on young/er girls/women with absolute disregard to the societal, moral, political, emotional etc issues that stem from these type of relationships? I will argue it is a cultural phenomenon and almost fetishist with paedo overtones if not full on paedophilic....and it needs to not only stop but not happen and be normalised

I really want to know why old/er men hit on young/er girls/women with absolute disregard to the societal, moral, political, emotional etc issues that stem from these type of relationships? I will argue it is a cultural phenomenon and almost fetishist with paedo overtones if not full on paedophilic....and it needs to not only stop but not happen and be normalised

Religion tells them its ok.

Paul was a hardcore jesus freak.

LoL. This ain't a phenomenon. It's been happening for hundreds of years.

Back