Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parking Space Brawl Escalates Into Road Rage Assault, Four Injured And Wrecked Bakery

Rage is a MF. In the past, I've been in fight where the ground game came in to play and I've slammed people on concrete. Thinking back, i could have killed them. I always regretted it after the fact, but in the moment i didn't care. I would never hit someone with a car though. That's a instant attempted murder charge.

You can't lose it completely in those types of situations.

I know yeah niggaz stay thinking I'm lying, but I almost killed a homeboy and it wasn't even on purpose... Like niggaz still tell the story for laughs...

Me and another homeboy were arguing and were about to fight when one of our boys tried to step in between us ... So I grabbed him and threw him off the side of the porch...

It's a raised porch, so this fell a nice bit of distance. And niggaz laughed n shit... But everybody had to stop being mad, cuz if that nigga had fell wrong... That was it

Actually.... I can post a pic of the porch

This been the hang out porch for years... It used to have horizontal metal bars as a railing. Shit was dangerous, but I still shouldn't have thrown the nigga like that. He could have died 16057171628871988254402839411601.jpg

But yeah, you right..that split second of rage can easily change your life. Shits not worth it

if a nigga dont give me a clear way to claim self defense......i let them talk.....take the parking spot..

ill be all kinda bitches.....

but you cross the line and touch me, you just signed the waiver.

View attachment 402472
A street fight over a park spot later escalated, after one of the men drove into a business

An argument over a parking spot turned violent on Monday, after an angry Queens driver attempted to run over his adversaries and ended up plowing through the window of a brand new bakery, police said.

At least four people were injured in the road rage assault, which happened on Kissena Boulevard near Flushing's Main Street just after 5 p.m., according to an NYPD spokesperson.

Surveillance and bystander video shared with Gothamist shows a curbside brawl between four men that broke out over the coveted parking spot. One of the assailants can be seen swinging a baseball bat at another man, who police identified as 24-year-old Jie Zou.

Zou then got into his Audi A6 and attempted to run over the bat-wielding man and his friend, according to police and witnesses. In the process, he jumped the curb and plunged through the window of Rainbow Bakery, which was celebrating its grand opening on Monday.

Three women and a man were hospitalized with non life-threatening injuries, police said. Zou was charged with assault and reckless endangerment. The passenger in his car, 35-year-old Jonathan Zhang, was also charged with assault, police said.

Rainbow Bakery owner John Lo told CBS2 that one of his employees was struck by a shard of glass, and most of his new merchandise was damaged. "I'm so sad," he told the outlet. "It's unbelievable."

For some Queens parking devotees, the motorist-on-motorist violence is just a preview of the NIMBY backlash expected under a citywide plan to to install a .3 mile busway along the clogged corridor between Northern Boulevard and Sanford Avenue.

"What happened yesterday is a little appetizer of what’s going to happen, but even worse," Andy Chen, a driver and activist with Asian American Community Empowerment, told Gothamist. "The [Department of Transportation] and Mayor’s Office bears responsibility for what actually happened."

The city's busway project, which has the backing of many Flushing residents and business leaders, is expected to improve trips for about 150,000 daily riders.

But opponents have mounted a full-scale attack on the street redesign, claiming the reduction in parking will harm small businesses. This summer, City Councilman Peter Koo was forced to apologize, after chanting "BLM! Business Lives Matter!” in protest of the busway.

In response to a lawsuit, a judge issued a temporary restraining order on the busway last week. A final decision is expected next month.

Source: https://gothamist.com/news/video-pa...age-assault-injuring-four-and-wrecking-bakery

They be saying Asians can’t drive but wtf

Alright, dudes gonna need the best lawyer in New York to get the video surpassed so the jury doesn't see it.

And then if he gets off, and that's a BIG IF, the amount of money he's gonna pay in legal fees isn't worth what it would have took to find another parking spot.

Let's say he gets, say, 10 years. He's gonna be thinking to himself, 'why didn't I just find another spot'?

Alright, dudes gonna need the best lawyer in New York to get the video surpassed so the jury doesn't see it.

And then if he gets off, and that's a BIG IF, the amount of money he's gonna pay in legal fees isn't worth what it would have took to find another parking spot.

Let's say he gets, say, 10 years. He's gonna be thinking to himself, 'why didn't I just find another spot'?

:foh5: .........That video ain't getting suppressed

Back