Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parents: You catch your teenage son stealing from you and he pulls a gun...

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
... Then says "I'll shoot you" in front of the rest of the family.

What are y'all doing at that point?

Me, personally, he gotta go. I'll always love my child, but he gotta pack his shit and get out immediately and he cannot return. I really doubt I'd call the cops unless he actually pulled the trigger.

I'd tell him if it gotta be him, go head and pull.... Cuz clearly I fucked up with you, and I deserve this

Where'd he get the gun from? 15 so still your problem and can still possibly be "fixed"

I'd have some cousins that did time come and talk with him about the life he's head to

Where'd he get the gun from? 15 so still your problem and can still possibly be "fixed"

I'd have some cousins that did time come and talk with him about the life he's head to

At 15 I knew who to give $25-$30 to cop a lil Saturday Night Special and I was a track nerd. I knew a few broads that carried them lil ass Jennings .22's in their purses in school too. That part ain't even the problem in my eyes. For me it's the fact that he pulled it on me, really ain't no coming back from that.

At 15 I knew who to give $25-$30 to cop a lil Saturday Night Special and I was a track nerd. I knew a few broads that carried them lil ass Jennings .22's in their purses in school too. That part ain't even the problem in my eyes. For me it's the fact that he pulled it on me, really ain't no coming back from that.
What if a few years pass after kicking your child out the house. The kid gets his act together and he is not just saying that. He shows through action. Would your be willing to work on that relationship with him?

What if a few years pass after kicking your child out the house. The kid gets his act together and he is not just saying that. He shows through action. Would your be willing to work on that relationship with him?

That's an incredibly tough call. I honestly don't know if I could do it or not.

He gotta get the fuck out. And that’s because if he doesn’t leave, I’m Earthing that lil’ muhfucka.

Pull a gun on mee? Meeee?? Goodluck with that I'm calling the police. If we're that far gone the kid is pulling a gun on me it's already over. Gg. Not giving them a chance to pull the gun on anyone else in my house.
Depending on their age it might not be a forever thing but get them tf away from us immediately.

I'd tell him if it gotta be him, go head and pull.... Cuz clearly I fucked up with you, and I deserve this

This

I would feel I failed as a father raising him up to the extent he'd want to kill me ...

You pray that you don't even encounter such a drastic situation

Pull a gun on mee? Meeee?? Goodluck with that I'm calling the police. If we're that far gone the kid is pulling a gun on me it's already over. Gg. Not giving them a chance to pull the gun on anyone else in my house.
Depending on their age it might not be a forever thing but get them tf away from us immediately.
Facts

At that point it’s your duty to protect the rest of your fam

Back