New Pardi responds to Meg Thee Stallion “Thee Person”

“Same nigga that you did all the tags for the beats
You let that nigga tag let him beat
You let him me give them dap when we meet”

Wait she cheated on him while they was together or she had sex partners before they met? That's a big difference
No matter she got shot while they were together

He should have handled it when they bumped into Tory Lanez at that festival

I notice meg can't stick with 1 man....that coochie is be gonna be burnt out by the time she turns 30

So she said he cheated and this nigga instead says "it didn't happen where you said it did" and it's supposed to make him look better?
That's what I'm getting from this. It seems like he felt played/embarrassed knowing she was with alot of guys in the industry BEFORE they got together and she lied to him about past relations so he cheated on their current relationship.

Shit was ego driven move. Some shit younger me would have seriously considered but currently I would have just broken up with her based on insecurities and her lying. After I would have gotten therapy and realized it could have all went down different and checked my pride. But from her stance at well those lies ain't it and can cause people to have mistrust. I wonder if they tried couple's therapy. Seemed like shit could have been worked out if they both was emotionally responsible.

"you talk shit like you Keisha, then cry like a Karen"..........................
sJfiWLz.png

edit: some more barz

"spent 4 hours doing glam not a blemish, but your foundation is off need to fix it"............
200.gif

Last edited: