Welcome To aBlackWeb

Package thieves get glitter bombed, then fart bombed in epic package payback

Fucking Epic. Ive never had a package stolen, but hope to not have it happen.

To anyone thats had a stolen package, were you able to get a new one shipped to you? or were you just shit out of luck?

Fucking Epic. Ive never had a package stolen, but hope to not have it happen.

To anyone thats had a stolen package, were you able to get a new one shipped to you? or were you just shit out of luck?

Yeah, we had a package from Amazon stolen while we were living in that hood ass weekly. Wife called 'em up and cussed them the fuck out over it too. The sent a new order out AND refunded the full price of the shit so we got it free.

they need to hurry up and get this out of testing

this shit would be dope

It would be one thing if you couldn't just cut the lock with bolt cutters with that weak ass loop on it. Needs to be changed to s more disc lock with minimal area to cut.
yea, how about as soon as i posted it, i saw a recommended video talking about what you just mentioned lol

Even with that it would still stop most of the people that just do it on a whim. It's not like the average person is just walking around with bolt cutters.

I worked for a storage company for 4 years, they are one of the highest places that get burglarized on the daily because all you have to do is go to home depot rent bolt cutters or better yet cop a pair and get to dicing when the coast clear.

Yeah the average person doesn't have bolt cutters but I also dont believe the average porch box stealer is just people doing it off the whim, more a premeditated thing. Having a disc lock as the lock I'm sure will make a whole lot difference like they do at storage companies because basically these boxes are small "storage containers". One thing I learned is those loop locks ain't shit if somebody had a slight interest and wanted to get in.

Last edited:
Back