Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll OutKast Edition: Worst Album?

Worst album?

• Stankonia

• Speakerbox/Love Below

• Idlewild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idlewild easy. Big's contributions to the album were decent. Other than that it was mid. It ain't really even an Outkast album. It's basically just a "Big Boi and Andre threw some shit together for that movie" album.
This. I said Idlewild as soon as I read it. Up until that point, I think every album they made sold more than the last.

Idlewild, easily.

They didn't have the same chemistry flowing by the time that was worked on. Felt like they just threw things together separately and didn't really work on it as a group.

Idlewild.

Only b/c its more of a soundtrack than an actual album imo. It was ok

lol This is the key. If you have a classic movie, the soundtrack might not be quite as good as the movie but still great. I never watched the movie, but I heard it was garbo.

Yeah I watched it once and never even thought about watching it again.

Both of them were better in just about every other movie they've done.

Man, I wish I had money back then to see them live. I usually don't fuck with live music, but this video and song always gave me crazy energy.

Man, I wish I had money back then to see them live. I usually don't fuck with live music, but this video and song always gave me crazy energy.

I remember going to school in Utah at the time Outkast’s Stankonia and Ludacris first album dropped they co-headlineda concert together I went to. Xzibit and the Alkaholiks were there too. I had a blast. So many underage white chicks was getting on they tour bud tho 😬😬😬

Back