Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oschino vs Beanie Sigel

Oschino go at Beans anytime he get a chance...that nigga got real beef I think...fucked up to cuz State Prop was those niggaz back in tha day
Nah they was cool 2 weeks ago even took a pic together....but O got beef w Neef...been accusing Neef of snitching on a Best Buy employee well there s actually paperwork for that.....anyway the state prop niggas sans O took a pic last week...O was like how can Beans stand w a snitch Beans posted some shit from an alleged tranny saying he smashed O...and O been on his ass ever since

Nah they was cool 2 weeks ago even took a pic together....but O got beef w Neef...been accusing Neef of snitching on a Best Buy employee well there s actually paperwork for that.....anyway the state prop niggas sans O took a pic last week...O was like how can Beans stand w a snitch Beans posted some shit from an alleged tranny saying he smashed O...and O been on his ass ever since

Word?? I missed their “reunion”...last video I saw O was doing his rounds going at Beans about tha same old shit he been screaming “You a rat and you fake...u was never no real nigga” type shit...I think at that time he was wit Peedi and trying to get him to co-sign and Crakk was saying he wasn’t getting in tha middle no more...I do remember him having beef wit Neef tho

Word?? I missed their “reunion”...last video I saw O was doing his rounds going at Beans about tha same old shit he been screaming “You a rat and you fake...u was never no real nigga” type shit...I think at that time he was wit Peedi and trying to get him to co-sign and Crakk was saying he wasn’t getting in tha middle no more...I do remember him having beef wit Neef tho

This the pic that started the beef....side note why Beans always looking dirty...I forgot who said even in a suit Beans look dirty

beanie_oschino1.webp

So im the only person who dont know who Ochocinco is?

Oshino was part of State Property. They were a crew out of Philly with Beanie Sigel and Freeway being the two artists that had decent careers. They were on Rocafella along with Young Chris, Peedi Crack, Omillio and a few other people.

There were two State Property albums but as far as I know Oshino never dropped a major label album.

How can Beans talk any shit about another nigga being gay with this shit floating around

:ohshit2:
Me and my Niggaz find thru the same shit right now. But we not on IG.......

Not on IG.......

Back