Welcome To aBlackWeb

Organs found removed from Jelanie Day

Nobody

Leader of the Joe Budden Gang #JBG

Social media users are demanding justice for Jelani Day and his family amidst disturbing findings from his recent autopsy. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, an autopsy performed by a private forensic pathologist found that Day’s corpse was missing its organs, including his brain, liver and spleen. His eyeballs had reportedly been removed, his front top and bottom teeth were missing, his jawbone had been “sawed out” and his genitalia was unidentifiable

Another article I just read stated that because his body was in the river for 11 days, he had been “water logged” and that he had multiple bite marks from fish and turtles in the river. That his organs had “liquefied”, which included the organs stated in this article.

Decomposition was very, very bad. He had family see him, but not his mother because they advised against her seeing him like that.

I’m curious as to how the water was, what other animals there were and how the weather was. If they can prove a body, like his, could hold up during that time, then they will have a case that his organs were harvested. The private investigator has work to do.

In his area, how many Black ppl have gone missing? Been found dead and gutted like that? What’s the frequency of these cases? What are the locations? How close are each one to another? So many questions…

Another article I just read stated that because his body was in the river for 11 days, he had been “water logged” and that he had multiple bite marks from fish and turtles in the river. That his organs had “liquefied”, which included the organs stated in this article.

Decomposition was very, very bad. He had family see him, but not his mother because they advised against her seeing him like that.

I’m curious as to how the water was, what other animals there were and how the weather was. If they can prove a body, like his, could hold up during that time, then they will have a case that his organs were harvested. The private investigator has work to do.

In his area, how many Black ppl have gone missing? Been found dead and gutted like that? What’s the frequency of these cases? What are the locations? How close are each one to another? So many questions…
Link?

There is a strange phenomenon or pattern of people, usual males, leaving the bar, disappearing off the face of the planet, then being found dead in a nearby body of water under strange circumstances. A lot of times said to be done by the "smiley face killers" but that would mean it's a massive network of killers hunting people cuz it happens everywhere. What in the fuck is actually going on.

just came across this… I’m confused. Can we find his moms Facebook post?

yes behind a paywall but if you hit those Lines at the end of the address bar, it should bypass that

I couldn't bring myself to read the articles about this after hearing what happened to his face. Smh no ones family should have to go through that. Except of course the families of the ppl that did this to him.

“No organs were missing. I do not want to stray off from the facts. There were contradicting facts from the first preliminary autopsy compared to the second independent autopsy, but this is not a case of organ harvesting. However, my son did not put himself in a river. My son was murdered and my goal and purpose are to find out what happened and hold those responsible accountable.”

Carmen Bolden-Day

Back