Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah's Speech At Golden Globes

White people were looking so uncomfortable when she made that correlation between Recy Taylor and white men!

Their time is UP! - Oprah

Definitely going to check out that doc on Recy Taylor

Was this for her acting career? I know Oprah s been chasing an Oscar Academy Awards Golden Globe for a while....but sheesh nice speech tho

tumblr_p27zh5FqW51r9dm6no1_540.gif

tumblr_p27zh5FqW51r9dm6no2_540.gif

tumblr_p27zh5FqW51r9dm6no3_540.gif

speech was dope but they were showin her actin i was like wtf lol all i can think about when hearing her speech tho was how didn't she know nothin she was the most powerful woman in hollywood and lots of pictures together even her kissing him on the cheek

"Death to the imposters, label me the king, my dreams can win Oscars"
And Oprah Hate Niggas - J Cole

Dope Speech. Would be fucking insane if she ran for pres. She definitely would have a huge number of the women voters.

Fucking crazy, oprah looks younger now than she did 10 years ago.

Seal has suggested Oprah Winfrey knew of Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct.

The 'Kiss From A Rose' hit maker took aim at the TV icon as he targeted her friendship with the disgraced filmmaker.

Sharing pictures of the pair together, Seal included the caption: "When you have been part of the problem for decades ... but suddenly they all think you are the solution."

The singer described Oprah as "sanctimonious" and appeared to accuse her of knowing about the allegations made against the Hollywood producer.

He wrote: "Oh I forgot, that's right ..... you'd heard the rumors but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad. #SanctimoniousHollywood (sic)"

Oprah previously addressed the sexual assault scandal on her own Facebook page, describing Weinstein's behavior as "hideous".

She said: "I've been processing the accounts of Harvey Weinstein's hideous behavior and haven't been able to find the words to articulate the magnitude of the situation."

Oprah made headlines after a speech she gave at the Golden Globe awards sparked speculation that she would run for president in the 2020 election.

In her powerful speech, Oprah spoke about press freedom, racism and sexual abuse before receiving a standing ovation with her closing words about the future.

She said: "I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon. And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'me too' again."

Back