Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Onimusha

Didn't even know this came from a game

It was a good series for what it was

I remember these games from when I was a kid. I had onimusha 1 and 2 on my original playstation if im not mistaken. May have been ps2. I remember My young self not being able to comprehend the mechanics of the game and finding it difficult af compared to the hack and slashes I was playing so I never finished them. My friends would have nothing but good things to say about the game as I got older though. This looks cool I'll check it.

I remember these games from when I was a kid. I had onimusha 1 and 2 on my original playstation if im not mistaken. May have been ps2. I remember My young self not being able to comprehend the mechanics of the game and finding it difficult af compared to the hack and slashes I was playing so I never finished them. My friends would have nothing but good things to say about the game as I got older though. This looks cool I'll check it.

Getting one of those long Isshin chains made you feel godlike. lol

First episode reeled me in, I'm not expecting this to be on the level of Blue Eye Samurai but hopefully it's quality

First episode reeled me in, I'm not expecting this to be on the level of Blue Eye Samurai but hopefully it's quality
Think I got like 3 episodes left but definitely not on quality of blue eye samurai. No way JOSE.

But was cool. Currently finishing up Arcane and that shit dope as fuck to me. On last episode

Back