Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll One Gotta Go (Legendary Singles)

Which Song Never Exists???

• Tha Crossroads

• Sky’s The Limit

• Elevators

• Today Was A Good Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sky’s the Limit. It’s a solid song but I’ve never fucked with it really compared to the others. It’s pretty bittersweet & depressing when you think about it. This was Life After Death’s last single.

Sky’s the Limit. It’s a solid song but I’ve never fucked with it really compared to the others. It’s pretty bittersweet & depressing when you think about it. This was Life After Death’s last single.
It's my favorite Biggie song but I get what you are saying bro.

It's my favorite Biggie song but I get what you are saying bro.
You niggas really gonna shit on 1 of biggie's posthumous singles? Really?? And the video with the kid look alikes..hell nah. Change your votes

Lol I don’t really count that as posthumous since the album was done before he died. You got this same energy for “Nasty Girl”?

:hahaha:
The vid was posthumous (and dope af).. the song itself is average but if you take it back to 97 when everybody was fiendin for anything from pac and biggie after their deaths, you can't erase that brother

Ehh nasty girl bumps in sequence when you're playing the whole album 🤷🏾‍♂️

The vid was posthumous (and dope af).. the song itself is average but if you take it back to 97 when everybody was fiendin for anything from pac and biggie after their deaths, you can't erase that brother

Ehh nasty girl bumps in sequence when you're playing the whole album 🤷🏾‍♂️

Oh at the time I loved this song and the video. It’s just taken a different meaning to me over time. Like I said it’s still a good song.

I was at an uppity black wedding in DC a few years back at the reception the DJ plays Today was a good day

The entire crowd started singing word for word

It comes down to Elevators and Crossroads

Crossroads gotta go

Back