Welcome To aBlackWeb

On This Day: Boyz N Tha Hood is released

AP3.0

Cracka free since 2009; Strictly Business 🫱🏿‍🫲
Site Administrator

Where were you?

Did you go to see it when it came out?

What were your impressions when you saw it?

Have they changed over the years?

Where were you?
L. A.

Yep

Cuba Gooding is a bitch. Also that part when Cube had to tell his moms that his brother got shot and she blamed him. I can relate to that like a mf.

I still wanna fight Cuba Gooding.

Last edited:
Where were you?
L. A.

Yep

Cuba Gooding is a bitch. Also that part when he had to tell his moms that his brother got shot and she blamed him. I can relate to that like a mf.

I still wanna fight Cuba Gooding.

Now I wanna know why you hate Cuba

I didn't see this until years later after it's release when it came on HBO or Showtime. This movie gets overshadowed by Menace 2 Society but to me it's the better movie.

tumblr_mw8e0lv0HU1qjpqono1_400.gif

I didn't see this until years later after it's release when it came on HBO or Showtime. This movie gets overshadowed by Menace 2 Society but to me it's the better movie.

Never met him although his lil brother and i actually get along. Cuba just pisses me off everytime i see his face. I tell Omar everytime we speak that I am gonna knock Cuba the fuck out on site. He just laughs and says stand in line with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Where were you?
Maywood ,IL

Saw it on my B-day w/my crew as a young Gawd

Dope West Coast shit... Great Movie, Not a Hood Movie Just Great cinema Singleton has a classic

Didn't see it when it came out because I was only 4...I remember seeing the trailer a lot growing up because it was on the trailers before I watched Rocky on VHS...Classic film.

"any fool with a dick can make a baby but only a real man can raise his children"

Never forget

yall cried over a nigga who only got a 710 on the SAT's
Cyxx46wWQAAYdND.jpg

nigga might've been a great player, but he was a horrible play caller....

Ricky: Let's split up
Tre: Man I don't think that'a a good idea

:foh5:

nigga shoulda ran a slant, but you know those guys always tryna prove they can catch anything........

scouting report said "faster than a speeding bullet"

he was trying to live up to the hype

nigga might've been a great player, but he was a horrible play caller....

Ricky: Let's split up
Tre: Man I don't think that'a a good idea

:foh5:
It would have been two dead niggas i would have ran and out rout hopped the fence.. waited for a second jumped back over the fence and went home and got the strap and i would have had to kill the shit out of rondo and soul glo

Back