on a scale of1-10 honestly what would you give your s/o?

I don't have any "significant other" and little to no one outwardly told me how I look.

But given how many times I hooked up with 7.5+/10s and unicorns, the few times I've been explicitly told I was "pretty" or "cute" , the much many times I've been implicitly suggested about being handsome or almost modelesque, the fact that my dating roof are 6.9 to 7.4/10s ("dating roof" being a term to coin dates who are slightly below a man's league) , the excrutiating amount of casual sex harassment and unbridled flirtation I've endured, my fluency as somewhat of a ladies's men and unwitting serial couple breaker, the fact I have no longer any male friend, how many lesbians I turned out bi, the number of men who tried to blow my self-esteem by telling me I was ugly for later on admit they did this because they feel insecure about my "confidence" , my good genes, my physical stature being compared to a slacked bodybuilder on a recent carb-based diet and so on... you may have a somewhat geniune guessmate about my rating.

But if we're talking about hookups and dates I've been intimally or somewhat romantically closer? Many of them were perceived by others as "very pretty" , others as very attractive or hot, fewer as so attractive they get continually and casually harrassed by hundreds of crazed wooers on a yearly basis, one another was positively a part-time model and two anothers were not that bad.

So, 7.5/10s for many, 7.9 for few, the lower 8s for fewer, 8.5/10 for one and a 6.9 for the two latter.