Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ohio Man Charged with Attempted Murder for Placing Cop in Chokehold at Orlando Airport

According to reports, an Ohio man was arrested and charged with attempted murder in addition to other charges following a physical altercation with police who were responding to a disturbance at the Spirit Airlines ticket counter.

Footage of the incident was uploaded to Tik Tok and shows Edward Hariston, 41, being taken down by a collection of officers after Hariston allegedly placed one officer in a chokehold causing him to begin losing consciousness. Authorities say police were responding to group of enraged passengers who were verbally attacking airline employees. One of the passengers in the fray was Hariston who was grabbed by an officer which led to their eventual scuffle.

“We both fell onto the ground and Hariston put one of his arms around my neck in a chokehold and began to squeeze, restricting my airway, making it unable for me to breathe,” the cop said. “I began to get dizzy and immediately spotty as my airflow was restricted and I was beginning to lose consciousness.”

The flight was subsequently cancelled due to the bedlam which had ensued.

You couldn't pay me to fly Spirit. Niggas trying to go to the Spence/Crawford fight and get the Prelims on the flight to Vegas. I'm good on that.

Back