Welcome To aBlackWeb

Offset on Hot 97 saying Rappers are getting booked less for festivals and “The game is changing “

Only a matter of time.

For years I’ve heard people say that stage presence is lacking in hip hop more than ever and a great performance always puts you leagues ahead

It's a known fact that rappers are the worst live performers. especially nowadays where the make the audience do all the work because they either too drunk or high to remember the lyrics. I got a coworker who was on stage doing the video for Jack Harlow at some WMG event, and she said that his stage performance is horrible.

It's a known fact that rappers are the worst live performers. especially nowadays where the make the audience do all the work because they either too drunk or high to remember the lyrics. I got a coworker who was on stage doing the video for Jack Harlow at some WMG event, and she said that his stage performance is horrible.

ezgif-2-33e85acd28.gif

Makes you appreciate the shyt Hammer did back in the day. Bruh sent bankrupt just to make sure fans had an enjoyable experience at his concerts. Lol

Back