Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Fan of what? Boxing? I am not a fan. Fan of Ngannou? Yea. He is going to get embarrassed by most competent boxers, this is all about a payday, bro.
You can put him in the ring with sluggers like Wilder and Ruiz. He might get beat but not embarrassed. No matter who he fights, it's going to be a good payday especially compared to what he was getting from the UFC.

You can put him in the ring with sluggers like Wilder and Ruiz. He might get beat but not embarrassed. No matter who he fights, it's going to be a good payday especially compared to what he was getting from the UFC.
Makes sense, just looking for the biggest pay day bcos now that he is banished from the UFC, that first boxing fight might be the most money he makes for the rest of his life (Unless he wins, then things get interesting)

Ngannu has not shown me once he has the defense to handle a championship tier boxer. Dude hits hard yes, But has he ever been a.in a BOXING match with elite competition?
. He getting knocked the fuck out.. Early

Ngannu has not shown me once he has the defense to handle a championship tier boxer. Dude hits hard yes, But has he ever been a.in a BOXING match with elite competition?
. He getting knocked the fuck out.. Early

You got a lot of faith in Wilder. lol I've seen nothing from Wilder that makes me believe he'd school Ngannou. Could Wilder knock Ngannou out early? Absolutely. The opposite could happen too. Wilder does have an advantage, but when you're battling with nukes little advantages don't really matter that much. Also, we've seen Wilder knocked down and knocked out. Ngannou has taken kicks to the head and walked through, so that might be the real difference.

You got a lot of faith in Wilder. lol I've seen nothing from Wilder that makes me believe he'd school Ngannou. Could Wilder knock Ngannou out early? Absolutely. The opposite could happen too. Wilder does have an advantage, but when you're battling with nukes little advantages don't really matter that much. Also, we've seen Wilder knocked down and knocked out. Ngannou has taken kicks to the head and walked through, so that might be the real difference.
wilder knocks out every human being in the world not named tyson fury.

i don't understand this concept that he's some kinda unskilled slugger when he's consistently done it at the highest level

Fury is on record saying that wilder was his toughest challenge,,,,

hes not some unskilled brut

he;s a master of timing, distance, creating openings and pressuring guys into a fight that favors him.

yall act like he closed his eyes and knocked out some guys in the back yard..

he was doing this at a championship level for years. only one person beat him, and he dropped him in both fights too

wilder knocks out every human being in the world not named tyson fury.

i don't understand this concept that he's some kinda unskilled slugger when he's consistently done it at the highest level

Fury is on record saying that wilder was his toughest challenge,,,,

hes not some unskilled brut

he;s a master of timing, distance, creating openings and pressuring guys into a fight that favors him.

yall act like he closed his eyes and knocked out some guys in the back yard..

he was doing this at a championship level for years. only one person beat him, and he dropped him in both fights too

Wilder is not a bum, but he's also not what you're making him out to be. Saying he's a master of timing, distance, creating openings, and pressuring guys is a stretch.

Mayweather could clown McGregor because Mayweather is an actual master of all the things you listed. Wilder isn't. He has capability in those areas, but not so much that you can assume he'd completely outclass another skilled fighter. It's not like Ngannou is a wrestler turned MMArtist. His base was boxing and that's what he wanted to do. Do I think he's got elite boxing skills? No. I do think he has enough ability, toughness, and power to make for an interesting fight with someone like Wilder. You make it seem like Wilder is just going to dance around Ngannou and pick him apart exposing his inferior footwork and head movement. That's not how Wilder fights and you know that.

Wilder is not a bum, but he's also not what you're making him out to be. Saying he's a master of timing, distance, creating openings, and pressuring guys is a stretch.

Mayweather could clown McGregor because Mayweather is an actual master of all the things you listed. Wilder isn't. He has capability in those areas, but not so much that you can assume he'd completely outclass another skilled fighter. It's not like Ngannou is a wrestler turned MMArtist. His base was boxing and that's what he wanted to do. Do I think he's got elite boxing skills? No. I do think he has enough ability, toughness, and power to make for an interesting fight with someone like Wilder. You make it seem like Wilder is just going to dance around Ngannou and pick him apart exposing his inferior footwork and head movement. That's not how Wilder fights and you know that.
he hit Bermane Stiverne with a hesitation crossover KD in the ring bruh..

ii aint never seen no shit like that before

he hit Bermane Stiverne with a hesitation crossover KD in the ring bruh..

ii aint never seen no shit like that before

Yeah, Wilder is a great athlete with some epic reflexes and a lot of power. That nigga just be in there freestyling half the time. I believe he admitted that himself in one of his interviews. Not every great boxer is highly skilled. George Foreman and half the time he just stood in place and swung wildly until his opponent went down. Sometimes physical ability can trump everything.

Yeah, Wilder is a great athlete with some epic reflexes and a lot of power. That nigga just be in there freestyling half the time. I believe he admitted that himself in one of his interviews. Not every great boxer is highly skilled. George Foreman and half the time he just stood in place and swung wildly until his opponent went down. Sometimes physical ability can trump everything.
foreman step in uppercut was ridiculously devastating and damn near impossible for anyone else to pull off in that manner...

there's hard punchers, and their are knock out artists

darnell wilson might be one of the hardest hitting punchers i ever witnessed...

but he wasn't effective enough to set them shots up on the regular....if he caught you... you could very likely die.....but he would have to catch you.

he got outboxed a lot....and that's what i see ngannu as...

wilder though.....that's art

foreman step in uppercut was ridiculously devastating and damn near impossible for anyone else to pull off in that manner...

there's hard punchers, and their are knock out artists

darnell wilson might be one of the hardest hitting punchers i ever witnessed...

but he wasn't effective enough to set them shots up on the regular....if he caught you... you could very likely die.....but he would have to catch you.

he got outboxed a lot....and that's what i see ngannu as...

wilder though.....that's art

Other than Fury, who's the best boxer that Wilder has fought?

Ortiz definitely 1

But the two fights over stiverrne were quality too, cuz he was emerging as a notable heavyweight till wilder deaded all that momentum

At the end of the day, it should be a fight we both want to see. I get that you believe other boxers are more deserving, but that's not the business of boxing. Ngannou or no Ngannou, you aren't going to get the fights you're talking about in a timely manner. So if it's something Wilder and Ngannou want now, why not let it happen. I want to see it because I'm curious and I think it will be a crazy fight. You should want to see it to be able to point out that you're right about Wilder.

Back