Welcome To aBlackWeb

Off-Duty LAPD Officer Opens Fire During Altercation With Juveniles in Anaheim; 2 Juveniles Arrested

An off-duty Los Angeles police officer opened fire Tuesday during a physical confrontation with two male juveniles in Anaheim, police reported.

The altercation happened around 2:40 p.m. in the area of Euclid Street and Palais Road. Anaheim police said no one was struck by the gunfire, but two juveniles were later arrested.

One juvenile was taken into custody for making criminal threats and battery, while the second juvenile was arrested for assault and battery, police said in a news release.

After firing his gun the off-duty LAPD officer detained at least one of the juveniles, Anaheim police said.

Investigators said several juveniles who witnessed the altercation were interviewed.

The off-duty LAPD officer was cooperating with the investigation and was not arrested, police said.

The incident remains under investigation by homicide detectives from the Anaheim Police Department because the officer fired his gun. Findings will be turned over to the District Attorney’s office for review.

LAPD is also conducting an internal investigation.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/22/off-duty...eniles-in-anaheim-2-juveniles-later-arrested/

Original article is provided in the preceding link.

I really don't feel like typing a lot right now.

I will say this... Dealing with discipline issues involving other people's kids can be difficult.

You have to be careful. If the parents are not around, then you almost have to take the L each time.

@Dupacalypse, you will probably love this shit, :lmao2:.

@EleanorDeWitt and @Zagreus, is this how the LAPD get down?
:yikes1:

Yea man, shit like this happens more than it should. For good reason too. The boy got accosted by the police quick and the cop got a paid vacation Smh.. Most people would be more reckless if they knew for a fact they could get away Scot free

People are pissed AF. His address was circulated and people pulled up to his spot last night. People damaged his vehicle n everything

His address was circulated and people pulled up to his spot last night. People damaged his vehicle n everything
post-11150-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-pGrc.jpeg

Yea it happens. Unfortunately. I wouldn't think it happens here more than anywhere else, but idk, not from other places

Back