Welcome To aBlackWeb

O.J. Simpson says he doesn't go to L.A. because he doesn't want to accidentally end up sitting next to the real killer.

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
1991224D-4849-4F87-95DD-2D831138B22C.gif

“I have trouble with L.A.,” Simpson recently told Tim Graham of TheAthletic.com. “People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this.”
The article, published as part of a countdown of the top 100 players in NFL history (Simpson came in at No. 41), gives Simpson plenty of room to say plenty of the tone-deaf things he has said for years now. Simpson also boasts that he currently has a pretty good life.
“How many Americans, even today, wouldn’t like to live my life?” Simpson said. “I don’t work. I play golf four or five days a week. I go out to dinner a couple of nights with friends. People want to buy me drinks. I’m always taking pictures with people. Ladies hug me.
“People truly care for me. You don’t know who truly cares about you until you’ve gone through some serious stuff, and I’ve gone through serious stuff. The media won’t say it, but that is my life. I’m living a good life now.”
Despite the civil judgment that followed his if-it-doesn’t-fit-you-must-acquittal, Simpson continues to profess his innocence, and to believe that the real killer is indeed out there.
“I figured eventually somebody would confess to something, you know?” Simpson said. “I had one suspect I told my lawyers to look at. I still think he might be involved, but I can’t talk about it.”

Last edited:
I find it funny that black people still cape dor this dude considering he was one of the biggest coons walking....

Me and Marcus Allen went over to see Nicole/
When we heard a knock at the door, must have been Ron Gold/
Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold/
Killed them both and smeared blood in a white Bronco/

Fell out my chair first time I heard this lol

O.J a good twitter follow btw, his football takes are legitimately great. I wish I could watch him on NFL pregame shows choppin it up with errybody. Like yeah he's a coon, but he can't be worse than Ray Lewis..........right?

Nigga got away with killing 2 cacs.

Think these weak ass shots from folks on IG or Twitter really bother him.

That MF just trolling at this point.

That nigga been trolling. lol He wrote a book talking about how he would have have committed the crime if he actually did it and gave an interview where he explained in detail how everything went down under the guise of it being hypothetical.

That nigga been trolling. lol He wrote a book talking about how he would have have committed the crime if he actually did it and gave an interview where he explained in detail how everything went down under the guise of it being hypothetical.
Columbian neckties

Back