Welcome To aBlackWeb

NYPD cops caught socking a bruh in the face

This is the kinda shit that makes folks be like "Fuck Tha Police"

All the cops were washed so luckily they didnt decide to shoot. Im kinda at odds with camera man tho. At what point do you stop recording and help out? I would assume he didnt want to make matters worse but if say the cops killed dude, there certainly would be some guilt not doing more.

Why is he resisting out the gate? Probably more to this.

Resisiting will always escalate the situation.
The thing is…..

No matter how much I criticize the pigs police, at some point you gotta use common sense.

Those motherfuckers got body armor, semiautomatic handguns, billy-clubs, pepper spray, AND the law on their side.

You ain’t gonna win that battle.

Even if you know you’re 1000% innocent and you did absolutely NOTHING wrong, just put your hands behind your back and comply with their orders.

You can file a lawsuit later, if need be.

DAMN!

Last edited:
The thing is…..

No matter how much I criticize the pigs police, at some point you gotta use common sense.

Those motherfuckers got body armor, semiautomatic handguns, billy-clubs, pepper spray, AND the law on their side.

You ain’t gonna will that battle.

Even if you know you’re 1000% innocent and you did absolutely NOTHING wrong, just put your hands behind your back and comply with their orders.

You can file a lawsuit later, if need be.

DAMN!

You can still wind up shot complying.

You can still wind up shot complying.
True.

Let me ask you a question:

You got kids?

If so, would you advise them to knuckle up and put up a fight against a buncha cops, (no matter what, guilty or innocent) just because “you can still end up shot complying”?

Serious question.

True.

Let me ask you a question:

You got kids?

If so, would you advise them to knuckle up and put up a fight against a buncha cops, (no matter what, guilty or innocent) just because “you can still end up shot complying”?

Serious question.
Mfs just say dumb shit sometimes. Whats the better chance of not getting shot???? Resisting OR complying then handle the legal matter in court later? Its not rocket science.

Back