• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone grading this PLE a D???
I'm guilty as charged lol.

I stopped watching NXT on regular basis when it got rebooted by Vince 3 yrs ago. I catch a couple matches every once in a while. Me personally I was just bored in general last night. The 6 man tag imo was TV quality, the NXT women's title match was pretty good, I liked Dragon Lee/Oba Femi (he's gonna be a star on the main roster). I was bored with the show last night.

I'm guilty as charged lol.

I stopped watching NXT on regular basis when it got rebooted by Vince 3 yrs ago. I catch a couple matches every once in a while. Me personally I was just bored in general last night. The 6 man tag imo was TV quality, the NXT women's title match was pretty good, I liked Dragon Lee/Oba Femi (he's gonna be a star on the main roster). I was bored with the show last night.
You werent the only one. It was my first time watching a current NXT PLE in a while and i was bored most the night. I hate to even say the womens match was a little gassed by folks in here, it was a straight match. The main event was solid but it was predictable asf down to the turn. I wish it was more creative then the generic wait til budyldy back turned and attack copy and paste but it was coo.

It was an easy C.

Last edited:
Back