Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (8/20)

Shit's cooked unless they utilise TNA to help themselves properly.

Insane they haven't brought in Hammerstone, Josh Alexander, Speedball, Chris Bey, Ace Austin & Jake Something to start working programs on WWE tv.
But those guys arent NXT talent

They might have to hope HOOK, Starks or even Garcia becomes available

But those guys arent NXT talent

They might have to hope HOOK, Starks or even Garcia becomes available
Hook & Garcia ain't going anywhere.

They aren't NXT talent but they can 100% use them as loaners like they are with Hendry & The Rascalz until they get their shit together.

Hook & Garcia ain't going anywhere.

They aren't NXT talent but they can 100% use them as loaners like they are with Hendry & The Rascalz until they get their shit together.

I guess so.

Also I aint puttin anything past anybody til they put pen to paper and its announced they resigned. Tho I do think Garcia will likely stay.

Adonis trying to get to the yams and bout to get Ced ass beat by Swoles strong ass in the process

I guess so.

Also I aint puttin anything past anybody til they put pen to paper and its announced they resigned. Tho I do think Garcia will likely stay.
Hook could leave. I personally doubt it.

Word is Garcia resigned. He's one of the young guys AEW has done a fantastic job in building up so I don't see him jumping ship.

lola-vice-nxt.gif

Mixed tag...street fight...i don't care what type of match it is. Just give us more Ms. Parker

Back