Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Trips has NXT Europe coming this year I think. NXT UK got shut down due to the pandemic so the future is NXT Europe and that will have branches like Australia, Mexico, UK, Ireland etc and he wants something like the World Cup of wrestling for NXT.

That’s dope.

Trips has NXT Europe coming this year I think. NXT UK got shut down due to the pandemic so the future is NXT Europe and that will have branches like Australia, Mexico, UK, Ireland etc and he wants something like the World Cup of wrestling for NXT.

That’s dope.

Oh that's definitely dope. Mexico would be off the chain imo. I can imagine all the Luchas and high flyers coming outta that division.

I wonder if Regal gonna have a big role in that?

That’s dope.

Yea I can't wait for that. Hopefully it gets off the ground by the end of the year.

They're already kinda teasing something with Noam Dar feuding with people over his heritage cup

Back