Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

Swerve the black dolph ziggler n he aint even on the main roster yet. Damn shame

Im not sure about pete dunne vs balor, the real "bruiserweight" wouldnt need some lackeys

i hope they not turning him into a chicken shit heel. i dont think they are cause peep the way peep how he charged right in at Balor when they were starring eachother down 1 on 1 in the ring.

its more like Oney and Lorcan are attaching themselves to him

i hope they not turning him into a chicken shit heel. i dont think they are cause peep the way peep how he charged right in at Balor when they were starring eachother down 1 on 1 in the ring.

its more like Oney and Lorcan are attaching themselves to him

Sounds pretty accurate

Oney and Lorcan gonna need to lose straps they time is up

The tease

he aint bout to challenge for the NXT strap and he shouldn't

but I get it, he won the rumble so now he gone scout all 3 champs

somebody definitely eating a spear.

My guess is its eiither Johnny G or Austin Theory

We know damn well he's not going after that title

Yea, NXT the one thats least likely to be chosen, Its still cool that he making the rounds tho

im still looking forward to some of the potential face offs we might get tomorrow

Edge/Balor
Edge/Kross
Edge/Ciampa

Yea, NXT the one thats least likely to be chosen, Its still cool that he making the rounds tho

im still looking forward to some of the potential face offs we might get tomorrow

Edge/Balor
Edge/Kross
Edge/Ciampa
Kross gonna put him out of action, stay away from that dude

Edge/Balor
Edge/Kross
Edge/Ciampa
Sad part is none of those interactions scream anything dope. It's just Edge...BUT if Edge and Christian came thru to hype up the tag team tournament or better yet we're actually in it that would of been cool since I'm hearing Christian will be back in the ring multiple times.

Sad part is none of those interactions scream anything dope. It's just Edge...BUT if Edge and Christian came thru to hype up the tag team tournament or better yet we're actually in it that would of been cool since I'm hearing Christian will be back in the ring multiple times.

yea Christian gonna be competing again. i doubt they become a part of the Dusty Classic but they would of been a dope mystery team surprise had they not debuted in the rumble. Its probably only a matter of time before they get another tag team run on RAW/SD and that would be dope

im sure they could breathe some much needed life into the division

give em a face run and a heel run

Back