Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

I hope its a case of them moving it to next week cause the card is stacked af even without it.

You got Balor/O'reilly 2

Last Women Standing

and Kross vs Priest

Ciampa vs Thatcher doesn't feel as big as those 3 even tho its in the fight pit (Which i love) but if they make it the main event on another night then it can main event or better yet maybe move it to TakeOver

that First Fight Pit was my shit

As seen in the video above, NXT General Manager William Regal has announced that the match is off due to a minor injury to Thatcher. We noted earlier today that the match had been pulled from the official NXT NYE preview on the WWE website.

Regal noted that Thatcher suffered a minor injury while training for the match, and due to the brutal nature of the Fight Pit, WWE medical could not clear him to compete in good conscience.

Regal added that after proper rehab, Thatcher should be back to action soon and the Fight Pit bout between Ciampa and Thatcher will take place at a later date.

There's no word yet on if Thatcher is legitimately injured, or if this is some sort of storyline to delay the match for other reasons.

Stay tuned for more on Thatcher's status and plans for Fight Pit II.

you heard the rumor going around about Priest?

word is he might be smackdown bound after tonight..

Someone was suppose to get called up last week to be a part of the Reigns/Owens storyline and people think it might be him.

I've seen some say he'll be aligned w/ Owens and some say he joining Reigns.

If its Owens I could actually see that. That mf need all the help he can get right now.

Not sure how they'd introduce him or tie him in tho

Someone was suppose to get called up last week to be a part of the Reigns/Owens storyline and people think it might be him.

If its Owens I could actually see that. That mf need all the help he can get right now.

Interesting ?

Cant see him joining Roman tho

he should stay in NXT for now
wwe has enough former NXT talent they don’t know what to do with

he should stay in NXT for now
wwe has enough former NXT talent they don’t know what to do with

you know my stance on that shit..

im all for our guys staying on NXT

I'll be happy if they do make that new developmental that was reported a couple weeks ago.

Back