Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Naw Jaida definitely sound like she grew up around them corners...had to whup a nigga's bm azzz...stashed a couple bags for her homeboys

I mean he might considering Wes will have Hunter comin onto the main while Ricochet had to deal with Vince for 6 and a half years and got buried in 1 and a half
Hunter had his chance to fix this but didn't.

We shouldn't forget that Ricochet jumped through all those Smackdown World Cup hoops just to get fed to Gunther again lmao. He's had to spin wheels for no reason for the most part under Hunter's regime.

Hunter had his chance to fix this but didn't.

We shouldn't forget that Ricochet jumped through all those Smackdown World Cup hoops just to get fed to Gunther again lmao. He's had to spin wheels for no reason for the most part under Hunter's regime.
someone said some shit like Hunter tried but the WWE ecosystem had passed Ricochet. Dude wasnt gonna be a priority over ALOT of niggas and I could see that. Think he should have been on Smackdown challenging Logan for the US title, getting his rematch and winning but too late now

someone said some shit like Hunter tried but the WWE ecosystem had passed Ricochet. Dude wasnt gonna be a priority over ALOT of niggas and I could see that. Think he should have been on Smackdown challenging Logan for the US title, getting his rematch and winning but too late now
Fully agree. I don't think his strengths were ever fully played to.

Back