Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I'd love to see Vinces reaction to all the shit that's been going on lately wit his ex promotion

i bet Cameron Grimes wouldn't have mind this before they released him.

they did Grimes dirty

i hope that he comes back down the line but chances are he getting snatched up by AEW. If not then he'll show back up in TNA were he was booked to look like a problem b4 he left

Idgaf what anybody say im happy to Sexy Redd cool ass hangin in NXT and with the GOAT. Outside her music she seem down to earth asf.

NXT seems lit again after tonights show i think ima tune back in full time.

Shit was a lil shakey there after the most recent call ups. We entered that stage where they started introducing the newer folks that are green but i think that they starting to pull it all together again with some talent who were M.I.A now returning and now this cross over that they doing.

As far as Sexy Redd go she seems like a real fan so I see no issue. The fact that she on NXT and not RAW and SD was kinda surprising too but this is no different than Bad Buddy coming in as a fan

Shit was a lil shakey there after the most recent call ups. We entered that stage where they started introducing the newer folks that are green but i think that they starting to pull it all together again with some talent who were M.I.A now returning and now this cross over that they doing.

As far as Sexy Redd go she seems like a real fan so I see no issue. The fact that she on NXT and not RAW and SD was kinda surprising too but this is no different than Bad Buddy coming in as a fan
Yeah we looking closer to what got them hot years back. Im excited to see whats to come for the first time in a min.

They need to go ahead and stop playing and bring back Takeover as their big event once a year to really restore the feeling.

Yeah we looking closer to what got them hot years back. Im excited to see whats to come for the first time in a min.

They need to go ahead and stop playing and bring back Takeover as their big event once a year to really restore the feeling.
the talent level aint there yet for them to bring back takeover lol they tryin tho

Back