Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Trick gotta put hands on Ethan tho. Not b/c he attacked him. But his Foxy Mama Lash got knocked down

Ayo these mfs really went all out for this regular ass episode

i wasnt expecting no shit like this tonight outside of the Sxxy red appearance

the most randomest shit....

and the fact that nobody knew to spoil it is that much more crazy

WWE also need to send their fans over to TNA, since they sent Jordynne

i hope they dont chump trick out at Battleground..... but if he lose to Ethan Page then we could maybe be looking at a champion vs champion match against two former tag team partners

....they do owe Ali a North American title shot
the-wire-stringer-bell.gif

Only bad thing about this is TNA picked up some stinkers from the WWE roster who probably gone be tryin to weasel their ways into this too. aint nobody tryin to see Top Dolla and Dana Brooke byke. If it does lead to a worlds collide type event then hopefully its just they top dogs. No need to be involving the greener talents from NXT either.

Only bad thing about this is TNA picked up some stinkers from the WWE roster who probably gone be tryin to weasel their ways into this too. aint nobody tryin to see Top Dolla and Dana Brooke byke. If it does lead to a worlds collide type event then hopefully its just they top dogs. No need to be involving the greener talents from NXT either.
That's very likely what's happening lol.

The only 2 ex-wwe guys who would realistically get used in the collaborative efforts would be Nic Nemeth and Ali cos they're effectively top guys.

Doing all this during Forbidden Door season is funny as fuck I can't lie.

AEW will always have the edge over WWE regarding the cross promotion.

But if more top TNA talent (or from other promotions) begin to seep into NXT...then I think it only confirms they're attempting to make NXT an actual 3rd WWE brand. Instead of the image of being developmental.

AEW will always have the edge over WWE regarding the cross promotion.

But if more top TNA talent (or from other promotions) begin to seep into NXT...then I think it only confirms they're attempting to make NXT an actual 3rd WWE brand. Instead of the image of being developmental.
Exactly.

WWE has realised this hence the TNA partnership, the stuff that could be happening with Marigold & NOAH too. Won't benefit everybody businesswise but the fans win. Good for NXT really too. They need this.

Back