Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Gabe Sapolsky is leading the team. Levesque has given him several agents and writers to help him get more comfortable with writing television. Levesque is a big believer in Sapolsky, and this is said to be a case of Levesque giving him the ball.

The idea is to create a show that was described to me as an "NXT for NXT".

The biggest challenge has been to format the concept for TV. The original idea was for this to be akin to another promotion running in some of the smaller tier markets that NXT serviced. However, with house shows likely to not return, they are making it just a TV series.

The goal was for the show to launch in early 2021, but it has been delayed before and probably will again.

Maybe its gonna be more like Breaking Grounds? I loved that shit and it still remains the only non wrestling show that I fucked w/ on the network after all these years. They only did 2 seasons of that and idk why.. It was the perfect way for them to introduce people to new talents on a more personal level as they tried to make it onto tv.

If its not that then maybe its just Evolve under the WWE umbrella. I wouldn't have a problem w/ that either as long as it remained on the network and was just an hour long.

So basically NXT Dark.
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Shoulda just made Evolve the developmental for NXT.
Pat McAfee the best thing about NXT right now. How about working on that first? Also ANOTHER wrestling show to have to keep track of? Yea okay more content that nobody will watch

I like Theory and Indie with the Garganos.

I cant watch this shit how I want to so ima have to DVR it

I just want somebody to come around and make that shit their finisher again. I feel like that could make a good impression, maybe reverse that shit

the canadian destroyer was on life support but when pat mcafee, a non wrestler, kicked out of it at war games the plug was officially pulled

tthats still one of my favorite moves today, i get hype everytime i see it no matter what.

I remember years ago tho petey williams was mad about about how everybody using it now. He invented the move nd its kind of fucked up how all these assholes ignored his rant about how its supposed to be a finisher move

Back