Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

So apparently NXT has a NXT lite SHOW coming. Why are they doing this to themselves?? So your green in NXT lite, then if you get good you move up to NXT then if your that much better you move up to WWE. This is way too much developmental and dragging out careers which will cause mfs to go stale quicker. Their trying to build stars on NXT but neglect building stars on the main roster..I just don't get it.

So apparently NXT has a NXT coming. Why are they doing this to themselves. So your green in NXT lite, then if you get good you move up to NXT then I'd your good you move up to WWE. This is way too much developmental and dragging out careers which will cause mfs to go stale quicker.
Wwe has way to much talent they don't know what to do with half of them

I do like the idea of another nxt show for true developmental. It’s just that nxt is a true victim of its own early success

Exactly tho, NXT is the developmental. There is zero need for a even more early developmental show, I know mfs is not trying to watch super green guys try and make a show.

Gabe Sapolsky is leading the team. Levesque has given him several agents and writers to help him get more comfortable with writing television. Levesque is a big believer in Sapolsky, and this is said to be a case of Levesque giving him the ball.

The idea is to create a show that was described to me as an "NXT for NXT".

The biggest challenge has been to format the concept for TV. The original idea was for this to be akin to another promotion running in some of the smaller tier markets that NXT serviced. However, with house shows likely to not return, they are making it just a TV series.

The goal was for the show to launch in early 2021, but it has been delayed before and probably will again.

Back